Find below the latest information on the BCA Virtual AGM schedule on 19 June 2021:
1) Order Paper/Agenda of Meeting
As per Clause 9.5, 9.7 to 9.15 and 12.7 of the BCA Constitution, you can find the Order Paper of the BCA Virtual AGM 2021, including the list of candidates for the BCA Elections and other annexures as follows:
- Annex 1 – Minutes of the 2020 AGM
- Annex 2 – Audited Financial Statements 2020 (to be published in the week starting Monday 10 May 2021)
- Annex 3 – 2021 Budget and 2022 Forecast
- Annex 4 – BCA Election Candidate (President)
- Annex 5 – BCA Election Candidate (Deputy President)
- Annex 6 – BCA Election Candidates (Treasurer)
- Annex 7 – BCA Election Candidates (Council Member)
- Annex 8 – BCA Constitution (En Français)
All these files are available to download here. In line with the BWF Candidates for Election Code of Conduct, you will be able to view a video presentation of each candidate on our different platforms (website, sportrecs, etc). The link of the videos, proposer(s), seconder(s) and further information on all candidates are also included in Annexures 4 to 7.
2) Video Reports – President, SG, Committees and Commissions
In preparation for the AGM and to complement the Annual Report 2020, we have recorded a series of videos to report on the 2020 activities, to view the videos, you can visit the AGM page on our website. The Annual Report 2021 will be published in the week starting Monday 10 May 2021.
3) Preparation for the virtual AGM
All information on the virtual AGM is available on our website and the Info to MAs document that we shared last week. In summary, you will need to:
- Submit your Delegate Nomination Form as early as possible.
- Watch the video reports and read the annual report including the audited financial statements.
- Prepare your questions, if any, and either send to us by email or pose it during the preparatory meetings on Monday 7 June 2021 (English) or Tuesday 8 June 2021 (French).
- Get used to the voting system by attending the ‘Test Event’ on Friday 18 June 2021 (exact time to be announced).
- Discuss with your board and members on your vote for the different agenda items, including the elections.
- Attend the AGM, pose your questions and cast your vote whenever required to do so.
We shall provide you with more information from time to time until the preparatory meetings and the Virtual AGM.
If you have any questions on the above, do not hesitate to contact us