Badminton Confederation Africa (BCA) is the continental governing body for badminton in Africa with its head office registered in Mauritius. The BCA’s main role to regulate, develop and promotion badminton in Africa.
The Badminton World Federation (BWF) recognises BCA as a Continental Confederation for Africa alongside the other Continental Confederation – Badminton Asia, Badminton Europe, Badminton Pan Am Confederation and Badminton Oceania.
BCA has 42 Members, one of these is an Associate Member. The membership forms part of the supreme body of the organisation, the General Assembly or General Meeting of the membership.
The official language of the BCA is English. However, French, Arabic and Portuguese may also be used for communications, publications and educational materials.
To make Badminton a widely known and practiced sport in Africa
Effectively engaging our resources to provide efficient and sustainable badminton programmes in the African region so that Member Associations, players, coaches and officials have the opportunity to develop their skills
BCA publishes and annual report and audited Financial Statements every year. The most recent annual reports can be accessed from the downloads section.
The latest Strategic Plan can be accessed from the downloads section
- Member Associations
- Marketing and Communication
- Excellence – Excelling in terms of sporting and organizational performance
- Integrity – Being a trustworthy organisation for the sports community
- Passion – Being passionate about badminton and taking decisions in favour of the sport
- Inclusiveness – Encouraging participation and open our activities to anyone who wants to get involved
- Respect – Encouraging fair play: recognizing and encouraging the contributions of everybody
PARTNERS & LINKS