Thank you for your massive participation in the Sportrecs workshop organized by the BCA on 17 and 18 March 2021. As promised find below some more information to help you join Sportrecs and kick start your journey to make badminton the most popular sport in your country and Africa:
- Sportrecs will now create your ‘Arena’ (profile) on the platform and to do that they will need the following materials/information:
- The name of your organization (eg: Badminton Confederation Africa)
- Logo of your organisation
- Short name that will be displayed in the browser’s address bar (eg: https://sportrecs.com/badmintonafrica)
- Description of your organization for the «About» section.
- Links to your website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media.
- Cover PhotoFor more information on what is required to create your Arena, click here
- As discussed during the workshop, kindly delegate one person from your association who will be the one to manage your Arena on Sportrecs. That person will also be responsible to send the above information to BCA and Sportrecs.
- The full recording of the workshop held on 17 March can be viewed here
- When you visit the BCA ‘Super Arena’ on Sportrecs, make sure to ‘Become a Fan’. You will then be notified, whenever BCA will upload a video on the platform. You are also encouraged to do the same with all other Arenas of the BCA member associations.
Kindly send the name, WhatsApp number and email address of the person who you will be delegating to communicate with Sportrecs and BCA. Also, send the above-requested information (Item 1 above) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com as soon as possible so that your Arena is ready in no time.
For more information on Sportrecs, click here