Find below the latest information on the BCA:
1. BCA AGM 2022
In accordance with Clause 9.5 of the BCA Constitution, find attached the Agenda of the AGM which will be held at the Protea O R Tambo Hotel in Johannesburg, South Africa. We are also resending the minutes of the last AGM for your attention. If you have any feedback or questions on the minutes, kindly get back to us by 31 May 2022. The Annual Report, including the Financial Audited Accounts will be sent to you in due course.
AGM Preparation for Delegates
- Make sure you have sent your Delegate Nomination Form. If not, please kindly do so asap to allow us to buy your tickets.
- If you need a visa – make sure you have received the invitation letters from us.
- Apply for your visa asap and send us a photo of your visa when its approved.
- If you don’t need a visa – make sure to send your delegate form and let us know. We will proceed to purchase your ticket to South Africa.
Refer to the attached document (Info to MAs) for all the detailed information on the AGM. Note that we will issue air tickets up until 25 May 2022.
2. Inaugural African Shuttle Time Award
The BCA is pleased to announce the introduction of a yearly award to reward the best implementation of Shuttle Time in Africa for any particular year. The aim of the award is to promote Shuttle Time and motivate MAs to sustainably develop the programme. It will also be an opportunity to showcase best practices amongst BCA members and to help our MAs to raise the profile of badminton locally with an international award and recognition.
Application Form – Click here – the deadline to complete the form is Friday 20 May 2022.
The winning country’s Shuttle Time Coordinator will be invited to the BCA AGM for the award ceremony. Refer to the attached document for the guidelines of the award.