Find below latest information on the BCA AGM 2021 (19 June 2021) :
1) Delegate Nomination Form
Thanks to all the members who have already sent in their Delegate Nomination Form. The following have NOT yet submitted the form:
Burundi, Cameroon, Ethiopia, Gambia, Sudan and Tunisia.
We would appreciate if you can submit your form as soon as possible
2) AGM Preparatory Meetings
For the English meeting on 7 June 2021 at 14hrs (Mauritius Time GMT + 4),
kindly register in advance using the following link
3) Preparation for the virtual AGM
- Submit your Delegate Nomination Form as early as possible.
- Watch the video reports and read the annual report including the audited financial statements.
- Watch the candidates video presentation on BCA Website.
- Prepare your questions, if any, and either send to us by email or post it during the preparatory meetings on Monday 7 June 2021 (English) or Tuesday 8 June 2021 (French).
- Get used to the voting system by attending the ‘Test Event’ on Friday 18 June 2021 (exact time to be announced).
- Discuss with your board and members on your vote for the different agenda items, including the elections.
- Attend the AGM, pose your questions and cast your vote whenever required to do so.
We shall provide you with more information from time to time until the preparatory meetings and the Virtual AGM.
If you have any questions on the above, do not hesitate to contact us