Find below the latest information on the BCA Virtual AGM schedule on 19 June 2021:
1) BCA Annual Report 2020 and Audited Financial Statements
Find attached the BCA Annual Report 2020 including the Audited Financial Statements. As mentioned before, to complement the Annual report, we have also uploaded, on our website, a series of video reports including all BCA Committees, Commissions, and other reports – click here.
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Delegate Nomination Form
Thanks to the 16 members who have already sent in their Nomination Form:
Algeria, Botswana, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Lesotho, Madagascar, Namibia, Niger, Reunion, Sierra Leone, Senegal, South Africa, Togo, Uganda, and Zambia
We would appreciate it if you can submit your form as soon as possible
3) Preparation for the virtual AGM
All information on the virtual AGM is available on our website and the Info to MAs document that we shared earlier. In summary, you will need to:
- Submit your Delegate Nomination Form as early as possible.
- Watch the video reports and read the annual report including the audited financial statements.
- Watch the candidates’ video presentation on BCA Website.
- Prepare your questions, if any, and either send them to us by email or pose it during the preparatory meetings on Monday 7 June 2021 (English) or Tuesday 8 June 2021 (French).
- Get used to the voting system by attending the ‘Test Event’ on Friday 18 June 2021 (exact time to be announced).
- Discuss with your board and members on your vote for the different agenda items, including the elections.
- Attend the AGM, pose your questions, and cast your vote whenever required to do so.
We shall provide you with more information from time to time until the preparatory meetings and the Virtual AGM.
If you have any questions on the above, do not hesitate to contact us